Veterans Coming Home: CivilianJobs.com
Hampton Roads has long had a commitment to making sure that our military and veterans have an opportunity to find jobs. Here, they really understand that veterans offer a unique source of trained and motivated workers, with proven ability to step into an organization and contribute immediately. In July, CivilianJobs is holding a military job fair to help with this transitioning. The event provides the military-experienced candidate effective ways for their experience and skills to be presented to potential employers.
CivilianJobs.com provides the following services:
- Post your resume to present your background and skills to the top military-friendly employers
- Apply for job opportunities directly online
- Attend a job fair at one of our nationwide locations
- Review articles and advice at our Career Information Center – you will find a link to an online version of our job seeker publication as well as other valuable resources including information related to careers, job searching, relocation, transition assistance and more
- Gain potential referral opportunities to our affiliates – candidates indicating specific skills may benefit from a recruiting specialist handling your transition or career change
- Benefit from our unequalled customer service for all candidates
- Backed by more than 15 years of military-placement experience from parent company Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), the largest military-focused placement firm in the U.S.
For more information about the groups listed in this video:
866-801-4418 | Online
Executive Producer: Lisa Godley
Producer: Lisa Godley
Camera: Eric Simon, Brandon Nance
Editor: Brandon Nance